Seems like only yesterday we concluded our funding for this book…
Okay, a week ago, but thanks to a lot of hard work and dedicated hours by those involved in producing Even in the Grave we are just days away from going to press. Crossing our fingers and petitioning our lucky spirits that we can have books in time for Heliosphere (March 25-27), which is in just :::gulp::: eighteen days! Our plan is to launch the book at the convention, Saturday from 8pm to 10pm (see the program book for location). If you are attending, we hope to see you there to celebrate this monumental effort — see what I did there? LOL
The book can be pre-ordered via the eSpec Online Store.
Anyway, enough nattering. I give you the most amazing cover for Even in the Grave, art and design by the esteemed Lynne Hansen.
“In death – no! even in the grave all is not lost.” –Edgar Allan Poe
Wandering souls! Restless spirits! The vengeful dead! Those who die with unfinished business haunt the living and make their presence known from the world beyond:
- A scientist’s invention opens a window onto a terrible afterlife.
- A New York City apartment holds the secrets of the dead.
- A grandmother sends text messages from the grave.
- A samurai returns to his devastated home for a final showdown with his past.
- A forgotten TV game show haunts a man with a dark secret.
- A tapping from behind classroom walls leads to a horrible discovery.
- The specter of a prehistoric beast returns to a modern-day ranch.
- And the one seeing eye knows all—including what you did.
Haunted from the other side, these stories roam from modern cities to the shadowed moors to feudal Japan to the jungles of Central America, each providing a spine-chilling glimpse into the shadows not even death can restrain.
Do you dare open these pages and peer into the darkness they reveal?
Stories by Marc L. Abbott, Meghan Arcuri, Oliver Baer, Alp Beck, Allan Burd, John P. Collins, Randee Dawn, Trevor Firetog, Caroline Flarity, Patrick Freivald, Teel James Glenn, Amy Grech, April Grey, Jonathan Lees, Gordon Linzner, Robert Masterson, Robert P. Ottone, Rick Poldark, Lou Rera, and Steven Van Patten.
2 thoughts on “COVER REVEAL – EVEN IN THE GRAVE”
Pingback: Even in the Grave — coming soon! | meghan arcuri
Actually, the official release date is July 1.